Patrick Dodson talks about Reconciliation
Patrick Dodson puts forward his arguments for furthering the dialogue between Indigenous and non-indigenous people in order to create a more harmonious Australian society, and to improve the relationship we have with our environment.
Filmed on 23 September 2009.
Paul Keating's Redfern Statement,1992.
* Whatever Happened to Reconciliation, Speech by Professor Mick Dodson, 2007
* Reconciliation Timeline, with links to resources from 1768 to 2007
* United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples, 2007
* Australian Law Reform Commission Report on the Recognition of Aboriginal Customary Laws, 1986
* Face the Facts, information on racism from the Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission, 2012
* How to start a Local Reconciliation Group, by the Council for Aboriginal Reconciliation
* Local Reconciliation Group Toolkit, from the Council for Aboriginal Reconciliation
* The Local Symbols of Reconciliation, from the Council for Aboriginal Reconciliation